A busca avançada permite uma pesquisa mais detalhada sobre os conteúdos postados neste site. Utilize os filtros disponíveis e boa pesquisa!
1. Mukamal, J.K. & Rimm, E.B. (2001). Alcohols Effects on the Risk for Coronary Heart Disease. Alcohol Research and Health: Journal of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, 25, 255-261
2. Romelsjö, A., Branting, M., Hallqvist, J., Alfredsson, L., Hammar, N., Leifman, A., & Ahlbom,A. (2003). Abstention, alcohol use and risk of myocardial infarction in men and women taking account of social support and working conditions: the SHEEP case-control study. Addiction, 98, 1453. (http://www.addictionjournal.org/)
3. Frequency of Light-to-Moderate Drinking Reduces Heart Disease Risk in Men (2003). National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism News Releases
4. State of the Science Report on the Effects of Moderate Drinking (2003). National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
5. Walsh, CR e outros (2002). Alcohol consumption and risk for congestive heart failure in the Framingham heart study. Annals of Internal Medicine, 136, 181-191.
6. Nicolas e outros (2002). The Effect of Controlled Drinking in Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy. Annals of Internal Medicine, 136, 192-200